[User Picture]
From:ultidestru
Date:January 31st, 2005 06:29 am (UTC)
(Link)
I have no idea about that link yet. I went to it, and then noticed that the "Loading" page looked about one thousand times too cute to ever be mistaken for work (I do my internetin' in a Japanese Teachers' Room) so I quickly retreated to the News of the Weird homepage and Comic Journal messageboard, both of which are also decidedly not work but look like maybe maybe they could be to the untrained, English-not-understanding eye. If I get a chance I'll check out your cute link at an internet cafe sometime or something. If such a series of events allows that to happen, I'll post impressions then.

In other news, I'm going to the Nagasaki Lantern Festival in about two weeks. Any recommendations of things to do other than be dazzled by beautiful lanterns?
--UD--
[User Picture]
From:vogdoid
Date:February 1st, 2005 07:36 am (UTC)
(Link)
Hey, thats great!!! Go to some of my favorite restaurants!
-The Malaysian place, one street over from the MEGANE bridge in the old town.
-The yakitori place on the second floor when you go out the far end of the covered arcade (slightly to the left and across the street)
-Milestones Bar (on the 3rd floor by the main intersection in front of the arcade shopping district, we went there, with all the jazz records)
-Some other restaurants I like

Also, you should take a walk in the new park on artificial land down by the harbor. I can give you Angie's contact info if you want; she knows a ton of good local food, drinkeries, etc (she's still there!).

> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com